Your My Everything

Wow. I Cant Believe That I Have Found You.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dear Anthony,

Hey You, whats up. LOL. So I was writing this letter to you in my blog because I want everyone else to see why I fell in love you with. I haven't even told my friends, and I know that may bother you sometimes, but honestly my friends are mainly drama. I remember the first time I laid eyes on you, you were trying so hard to stand straight that I couldn't help but laugh. I remembered the way you looked at me when ever you seen me laughing at you, and you couldn't help but giggle yourself. Then you made your way over to me. Its funny because I have never seen you so drunk since the time that I have known you. I dont even know if you remember the first thing that you said to me, you asked me if I was black. HAHA! At first I thought you were being serious, and then I realized that you were just messing with me because I noticed that grin on your face. ( Just writing this I am putting a smile on my face), and since then you have always put a smile on my face. You were there for me when I need you the most, and when ever I was all left alone, I knew that I could call on you to come pick me up. You were so protective of me even when we were not dating. I remember the night of Luiss' party Oscar was my boyfriend at the time, and you were his best friend, but that didnt stop my eyes from wondering towards you. I know you caught me doing it, because you would always mess with me about it. Showing me your nipple when u had a muscle shirt on, ( in a non gross way), and always flashing your stomach towards me. You always tempted me, but we both didnt agree on cheating. At her party I remember that Oscar was so drunk that in the parking lot, you wouldn't let me go home with him. You made me ride with you, and that sir I did not object to. At first, it was kinda awkward but then I let loose. We talked the whole night untill about 6 in the morning. I was so tempted to kiss those lips, that I had to bite mine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The day that it became offiicial that me and Oscar were broken up, you made that move. We went to the movies on the opposite side of town just so that no one would see us. HAHA! You said we were on a "Mission" haha. OK well enough stories. haha.
I just wanted to let you know that I really do appreciate you in my life. I am so thankful for the person that you have helped me become. 9- 16-09!!! is the date that I will always remember.


XOXO
Kirbi

0 comments:

Post a Comment